Digital Projects Manager
Eurosport, the Discovery-owned sports broadcaster, connects fans and athletes around the greatest sports events. Its channels, Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2 and Eurosportnews, reach 249 million cumulative subscribers across 99 countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
The Brand Solutions department supports the international and local ad sales teams, spread throughout the world, to sell all platforms (TV / Digital / Social Media) advertising spaces. It regroups four teams: Business Intelligence, Project Leaders, Digital / Creative Solutions and Brand Content/Production. Being at the heart of the sales process, the ultimate goal of this middle office department is to optimize the global ad revenue.
The Digital and Creative Solutions team focuses its effort in finding new ways to set up innovative campaigns. With a 360° vision of the different existing products, the team has the goal to digitalize all offers and spread the word among the sales team.
Reporting directly to the Creative / Digital Solutions Manager, the Digital Projects Manager will support ad sales teams based in Paris and London. Working side by side as a team to increase the digital part in ad revenues. He/she will:
- Think about new multiscreen opportunities (TV / Digital / Social Media) mostly based on Sporting premium events (e.g. Roland Garros, Tour de France, Olympic Games…). Digitalize ideas and pitches, as well as be keen to present and sell ideas to Sales.
- Pull briefs and develop creative special ads operations on all platforms, from innovative editorial branded integration developed together with editorial teams, to disruptive ad formats.
- Work across teams to ensure the implementation of campaigns with the project leaders and the Brand Production team, to guarantee the respect of constraints and laws with the respective teams.
- Manage transversal projects in a creative and smart approach.
- Being part of this new team, the candidate will have to be very solutions oriented, open-minded and pro-active with a prominent entrepreneurial and creative mind-set.
- The position requires abilities to innovate, convince, compromise and have fun!
- You have at least 3 years of working experience, ideally in the field of advertising (ideally on international campaigns/brands), sport business and/or media (agency, advertiser, sales house, brand content team…). Experiences within international companies are a plus.
- You hold a master in Digital / Marketing acquired in Business School or equivalent; are fluent in English and French (writing and verbal).
- You have expert skills in Office software (PowerPoint / Excel).
- You have proven track records in creative TV/Digital advertising campaigns development.
- You are a digital native, heavy user of social platforms.
- You are a sports fanatic and a team player.