EURO 2020 Staff Travel Coordinator
|Secteur||Fédérations et Comités sportifs|
|Fonction||Evènementiel et Opérations|
Division / Unit: Operations / Event Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 03.06.2019
End date: 31.08.2020
The EURO 2020 Staff Travel Coordinator assesses, plans and supports service logistics for staff and suppliers working on UEFA EURO 2020.
In particular, this role will focus on planning and booking travel services for international staff, working together with UEFA's in-house travel agency, ahead of the tournament. During the tournament phase itself, the Central Services Team will manage late requests and changes to pre-booked services via a hotline.
- Liaising with the in-house travel agency on travel processes and booking procedures;
- Coordinating flight and train bookings for staff travelling to EURO 2020 venues, ensuring compliance with the UEFA travel policy;
- Helping to coordinate accommodation requirements and changes associated with travel bookings;
- Coordinating and taking part in meetings to define tournament staffing needs;
- Helping to maintain and update the EURO 2020 staffing plan;
- Providing database training and support to project leaders and external suppliers;
- Assuming a key coordination role regarding change management, communication lines and the tournament operations hotline;
- Setting up and running training sessions for the hotline team;
- Supporting colleagues in the organisation of other events, such as the EURO 2020 final draw, in case of need.
- from 1 to 3 years in large-event travel and accommodation planning and management
- from 1 to 3 years working on-site at international sports event would be an advantage
- from 1 to 3 years working with event databases, on change management or hotline procedures would be an advantage
- Bachelor's in any discipline
- Tourism, hotel or travel qualification would be an advantage
- English / Proficient
- French and/or any other European languages would be an advantage
- MS Office / Advanced
- Strong organisational skills
- Good understanding of the event industry
- At ease with figures
L'Union des Associations Européennes de Football (UEFA) a été fondée en 1954, à Bâle, en Suisse.