|Secteur||Fédérations et Comités sportifs|
|Fonction||Juridique, technique, RH et finance|
Division / Unit: Legal Affairs / Governance & Compliance
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: 01.09.2018
The Procurement Manager implements, manages and improves the UEFA procurement policy on an ongoing basis, and monitors and influences UEFA's procurement activities more broadly with a view to continuous improvement, to ensure UEFA has 'the best suppliers on the best terms'.
- Contributing to the finalisation of the new UEFA procurement policy;
- Overseeing and monitoring implementation of the UEFA procurement policy;
- Suggesting improvements to the UEFA procurement policy;
- Serving as the focal point for assistance and guidance on procurement matters (supplier selection strategy, supplier selection procedures, operational content/specifications for legal documents, training, communication, ad hoc requests, etc.);
- Advising the UEFA leadership on:
(i) developing an overall strategic approach to procurement,
(ii) developing a strategy for specific key sectors or suppliers;
- Liaising with all relevant divisions (legal and finance in particular) regarding implementation of the UEFA procurement policy and specific cases;
- Overseeing the creation and running of any supplier selection committees/panels for specific high-value/high-risk cases;
- Providing relevant management information/internal stakeholder reporting on procurement as and when required;
- Liaising with the Head of Governance & Compliance on high-risk procurement areas and policy implementation;
- Contributing to the implementation of a cost-conscious culture at UEFA.
- Minimum of five years' procurement experience in an international environment
- Bachelor's and ideally a further qualification in a relevant or related discipline
- English / Proficient
- Ideally also French to as high a level as possible
- Other European languages would be an asset
- MS Office / Advanced
- Knowledge of procurement software and ERP systems (procurement, stock, contract management, statistics, etc.) would be a strong advantage.
L'Union des Associations Européennes de Football (UEFA) a été fondée en 1954, à Bâle, en Suisse.