International Mobility Assistant
The International Department at AMOS Sport Business School provides immigration counseling, orientation, assistance and information to a developing international and exchange student population, whether regarding financial, personal, cultural or academic concerns. It also promotes and gives advice on international exchange and study abroad programmes.
The International Mobility Assistant will directly help the Director of the International Office in his/her daily tasks. He/she will orientate national and international students to construct support networks and facilitate their transition from pre-arrival orientation all the way through to academic acculturation. The assistant will also help students to maximize their study abroad experience and engage in international student recruitment work.
The International Mobility Assistant’s main tasks:
- Act as a communication link to the International Office in all matters related to the pre-arrival and initial enrollment of international students, allowing them a smooth transition from France to various different countries.
- Support AMOS students in their partner university enrolment process.
- Be in constant communication with national and international students. This includes e-newsletters and Skype chats (amongst others) to assist students with preparation for their arrival and departure.
- Serve as lead organizer of new international student orientation programs throughout the year, which consists of communicating with incoming and outgoing students.
- Assist in the organisation of international study trips to France and help develop new short-term programs.
- Help to develop brochures, videos and general communication materials that will give students information about international department activities.
- Assist with campus-wide international events.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- At least Bac+3 in international relations, languages, communication or a closely related academic discipline.
- French speaking and advanced English proficiency. Other languages are appreciated.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Skills in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
- Being able to form strong interpersonal skills and effectively work in an international environment.
Internship: 3 - 6 months (From September)
Location: Paris 75013
If you are interested in this position, please send an email including your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com as soon as possible