Responsable Protocole et Relations Publiques
Founded on 14th April 1900 in Paris, the Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI) is the world governing body for cycling. Its mission is to develop and supervise cycling in all its forms and for everybody, as a competitive sport, as a healthy recreational activity and as a means of transport and having fun. Additionally, the UCI promotes a number of its own events, including the UCI Road World Championships, an iconic annual event, and a wide range of other UCI World Championships and World Cups across the various disciplines. It is based in Aigle, Switzerland, at the UCI World Cycling Centre.
Reporting to the UCI Presidency and General Management, you will support the President and the Director General in all protocol and Public Relations operations in conjunction with the President's and Director General's office. You will be responsible for leading, coordinating and ensuring the responsibility for activities that contribute to the production of protocol events and for all UCI Public Relations operations. You will define the resources and procedures for implementing events organised by the UCI and manage the PR activities for all the Presidency's stakeholders in the hospitality fields (Federations, direct hospitality clients, partners, local authorities and the media) of events organised by the UCI (sport venues and event operations).
- Manage, produce and/or participate in the conception of protocol events
- Respect and ensure respect for the defined protocol event strategy
- Provide guidance to the General Management and the Presidency
- Define and prioritise the resources (human, technical and financial) required for activities and propose shared procedures for planning, monitoring of activities and improving internal procedures
- Manage and supervise the implementation of hospitality services for the General Direction and the Presidency
- Manage and supervise all stages, from conception, invitations, suppliers and the final guest experience
- Manage the entire process of implementation (reporting, meetings, dashboard, file management, gifts, internal and external providers...)
- Ensure successful delivery of services and ensure operational management of public relations or protocol actions.
- Higher education
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Proactive, organised and good sense of anticipation.
- Bilingual English and French
- Enthusiastic, honest, strong team player, and at ease in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent presentation
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Available to travel, work weekends and irregular hours
Start date : immediately or to be agreed
Join us and you will have every opportunity to use your skills, to be involved in current sporting activities and to
contribute to the success of a modern and dynamic organisation.