HP Strategy Consultant (Freelancer)
FIFA’s key mission is to truly globalise, popularise and democratise football for the benefit of the entire world. We govern the game, organise competitions and promote the development of football. Fair play, team spirit and diversity are key components of our game, as are excellence, working hard and having fun. We are a modern, diverse, multicultural organisation with over 800 passionate employees who are Living Football, and who love what they do. Our headquarters are in Zurich, Switzerland.
In 2021, FIFA will, based on the Football Global Ecosystem analysis, launch a global Talent Development Scheme (TDS) to increase the competitiveness of national teams. We are now seeking to appoint a team of experts for the further development, implementation and monitoring of the TDS. Among this pool of football experts, FIFA is looking to recruit a strategy consultant – on a freelance basis – with a proven track record in analysing complex environments, conceptualising and prioritising solutions, and defining road maps.
- Develop consultancy tools and presentations to facilitate the consultancy cycle with the FIFA member associations in the field of talent development
- Train football experts on consultancy practices to help them provide support to FIFA member associations
- Define and set up streamlined working processes and KPIs for the successful implementation of the Talent Development Scheme
- Develop business solutions and reports involving the analysis and extraction of insights from quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in strategic consultancy
- Proven experience in assessing, defining and implementing business strategies
- Proven cross-sectorial experience, lateral thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience in any football-related field would be an asset
- Fluent in English. Any other FIFA language (Spanish, French, German) would be an asset
- Team player
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good communication skills
You can expect a unique, responsible task/job with creative freedom in high-performance football in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please click “apply here” and submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).
FIFA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for freelance employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disability, or on any other grounds.
Fédération Internationale de Football Association, FIFA-Strasse 20, 8044 Zurich