Communications Events Project Coordinator
Founded on 14th April 1900 in Paris, the Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI) is the world governing body for cycling. Its mission is to develop and supervise cycling in all its forms and for everybody, as a competitive sport, as a healthy recreational activity and as a means of transport and having fun. Additionally, the UCI promotes a number of its own events, including the UCI Road World Championships, an iconic annual event, and a wide range of other UCI World Championships and World Cups across the various disciplines. It is based in Aigle, Switzerland, at the UCI World Cycling Centre.
Reporting to the Management of the UCI Communications Department, you will be involved in all steps of projects: briefing, overall reflection, drafting of guidelines in French or in English, monitoring the budget, supervising production of the project and post-production. As a team leader, you will manage different types of projects: face-to-face, hybrid or 100% digital.
- Coordinate the different phases of organisation for UCI events, namely the UCI Congress and seminars (choosing and reserving venue and speakers, ensuring deadlines and contractual commitments are met, managing the administrative side - transport plans, guest lists, badges, monitoring the budget)
- Select providers and negotiate contracts
- Manage logistics and coordinate all stages of the event's delivery
- Organise and supervise providers for the supply and logistics associated with the event
- Ensure compliance with the UCI's requirements and culture
- Propose a communication plan for the event
- Participate in all events to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Higher education
- 3 to 4 years' experience in a similar position in an events agency, hotel, tradeshow or large organisation with an events department
- Fluent in French and English, both spoken and written
- Excellent leadership skills, strong sense of priorities, thoroughness, self-reliance, customer focus
- Reactivity, flexibility, and resistance to stress
- Creative, dynamic and well-organised work ethic
- Commitment to excellence
Start date : immediately or to be agreed
Join us and you will have every opportunity to use your skills, to be involved in current sporting activities and to
contribute to the success of a modern and dynamic organisation.