Accountant Ticketing Finance
These are your key tasks:
- Monitoring a high volume of ticketing sales and enabling accurate revenue reflection in the accounting and ticketing finance system
- Monitoring control processes and reconciling ticketing sales between FIFA ticketing systems and the external payment service provider (PSP)
- Maintaining the interface between the ticketing sales system and the accounting system and its individual tournament configurations
- Coordinating month-end and year-end closing tasks and associated reporting of the FIFA ticketing subsidiaries
- Ensuring that Ticketing Finance acts as a business partner to the commercial ticketing team and providing support for Finance-related matters
- Managing customer enquiries and processing ticketing refunds to customers
- Dealing with potential international GST/VAT tax returns
- Following industry trends and anticipating changes that affect FIFA Finance
These tasks are a good start. Time will change. Take it and shape it.
We work hard at FIFA.
We are dedicated, ambitious and innovative.
And we respect our values. Always.
For all roles, we seek talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset.
The specific competencies we require for this position are:
- Very good understanding and knowledge of accounting and controlling principles
- Proven experience (one to three years) as an accountant
- Experience using SAP FI is an asset
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Fluent English, knowledge of German is an asset
- Very accurate way of working
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Positive and dynamic Team Player
- Willingness to cope with flexible working hours during sales phases
- Available to start work as early as possible
We are FIFA
We are FIFA, the global governing body for football.
Our vision is to make football truly global, diverse and inclusive, for the benefit of the entire world.
We are a modern organisation with over 850 passionate employees who are Living Football every day. Our headquarters are based in Zurich, Switzerland, and we have an office in Paris, plus eleven regional offices from New Zealand to India, Congo, Panama and Paraguay.
Building the new FIFA is stimulating and demanding.
We seek people who can help take us to the next level. People who constantly challenge us to innovate and find better ways. Are you the right kind of player for our team?
Equal. Diverse. Inclusive.
Come as you are.
Perks & Benefits
The biggest benefit of a career at FIFA is the privilege to work for the beautiful game and create something that matters.
Alongside that privilege, we also offer some extra perks and benefits:
- Health and fitness
- Home office
- Language courses
- Continuous learning
- Relocation allowance