Managing Digital Transformation in Sports - Online Certificate
Managing Digital Transformation in Sports' takes lessons from all industries in the digital economy and combines them with football and sports business best practices to deliver a master class for career and business transformation.
The program is aimed at professionals looking to improve their digital literacy so that they can more effectively lead and contribute to business transformation in a sports/football organization.
It is the first program focusing on the transformation and specialization of digital business in the sports industry.
Key benefits for studying program
- World class curriculum and teaching by faculty from the the top football clubs, governing bodies, sports brands, media outlets and athlete representation firms worldwide.
- Peer-to-peer learning through virtual lectures, online classroom discussion groups, project reviews and 360° feedback.
- Selective entrance criterion ensuring quality for the program and optimizing networking opportunities
- To ensure you are fully prepared for a wide range of professional challenges, the course curriculum covers all business areas across the sport industry.
- Monetization of digital assets for a sports organization
- Strategic overview for deployment of new technology within a sports property
- New opportunities for fan engagement brought on by the digital era
- Forecast and evaluate new digital trends in the business and sport ecosystem
The program brings together international industry executives from the top sports clubs, governing bodies and corporations across the world to provide candidates with the most relevant and up-to date information from the football industry through online guest speaker sessions.