Division / Unit: Operations / Event Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 06.01.2020
End date: 31.08.2021
The Graphic Designer executes design briefs, within the brand guidelines, to deliver final artworks as print-ready files for the signage projects of all UEFA national team and club competitions.
- Reporting to the Head of Signage, the Graphic Designer works closely with the Brand Production Designer to prepare and provide final artworks for the Signage team.
- The role demands some degree of creativity and problem-solving within given brand guidelines: taking brand designs, club or partner logos, trademarks and slogans and integrating them in innovative ways into a wide range of visual elements.
- Creating print-ready files for signage items using various printing techniques: digital print, screen print, sublimation print.
- Potential to create and adapt graphic files for LED display boards.
- Regular inventory management, artwork filing and database archiving.
Profile of successful candidate
- from 1 to 3 years experience in a signage/print company or agency
- from 1 to 3 years proven experience in the commercial sporting industry would be an advantage
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Graphic design qualifications
- English / Proficient
- French / Advanced
- Adobe Creative Suite / Proficient
- CAD (AutoCad) / Advanced
- MS PowerPoint / Advanced
- Proven ability to balance scale to maximise brand impact
- Acute colour awareness and understanding
- Fluency in design and artwork possibilities and terminology
- Excellent prioritising and time-management skills: ability to meet production deadlines