Marketing and Communication Manager (W/M)
In order to support the structuration and the development of Petzl international spanish subsidiary, Bloch consulting is looking for a Marketing & Communication Manager (W/M).
The context :
Established in 1975, Petzl is a french company that manufactures life safety equipment and lighting solutions for a broad range of users around the world. The Spanish subsidiary of Petzl has been created in 2014 to propose Petzl’s equipements and solutions within the spanish market.
In order to support the structuration and the development of its spanish subsidiary, Petzl International is looking for a :
Marketing & Communication Manager (M/W)
Job based in Barcelona (Spain)
Key Roles & Responsabilities :
Under the direct responsability of the Country Manager Spain, the Marketing & Communication Manager (M/W) will be responsible for managing and executing the local communication and marketing activities from planning to execution in the Country, in accordance with the Strategy Marketing / Communication of Petzl International.
This role requires a proven track record in interacting with consumers through social media in particular, and dealing with marketing topics such as web marketing, PR, events, influencers, ambassadors, trade marketing and merchandising. The objectives of this role is to support Petzl’s business with local marketing and communication expertise.
The key missions will be as follow :
- PROMOTION :
- Local deployment of the promotion & communication plan ;
- Representing the Brand in the name of Petzl towards end users ;
- Supporting and participating to the trade shows and events ;
- Providing feedbacks and reports on trends, needs, opportunities, competition… ;
- Managing outsourced team for the deployment of the plan ;
- Managing the partnerships (sponsors,…) ;
- Monitoring and deploying the logisitics for trade shows, events.
- COMMUNICATION & SOCIAL MEDIA :
- Tracking social media activities leverage insights to continuously improve social media marketing solutions ;
- Managing the PR agency ;
- Coordinating and executing the local Social Media strategies, tactics, campaigns, tools, content and initiatives to fuel demand, raise brand engagement and drive traffic (even through PR agencies) ;
- Collaborating with International Marketing and Communication teams to deliver social media solutions and marketing activities that are fully integrated into the overall marketing mix and supportive of our brand and business goals ;
- Tracking and monitoring local marketing budget on a monthly-basis to ensure compliance with company-approved numbers ;
- Managing and coordinating Recall plan as for products.
- MERCHANDISING ET TRADE MARKETING :
- Deploying the merchandising tools provided by the head office ;
- Supporting the display of local shop windows ;
- Deploying the POP and POS plan ;
- Supporting sales team for local merchandising actions ;
- Supporting Key account in trade marketing actions.
- SPORTS AND PRO MARKETING :
- Managing the local Team Petzl (athletes) ;
- Monitoring the right of image ;
- Driving all the sponsoring demand respectfully.
- University Degree or Master level in Marketing and Communication ;
- Minimum 5 year’s experience working in marketing and communication, idealy acquired in a related sector ;
- Knowledge and experience in using multiple social media platforms (FB, IG…);
- Good knowledge of market, shop, shelves, merchandising ;
- Mastering technics and tools for planning, reporting & budgets ;
- Sharp expertise of vertical terrain : climbing, work at height, rope access, mountaineering… ;
- Native Spanish with excellent copy-writing skills ;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken), notions of French and Catalan would be a plus.
Specific Skills :
- Ability to hold oneself accountable ;
- Committed, proactive and solutions-oriented with a collegial approach to a business ;
- Rigorous with a great capacity for planning and organization ;
- Great interpersonal skills and a proven team spirit ;
- Recognized ability to mobilize and federate on its projects.