European Sponsorship Association Diploma
Part-time, distance learning, career-development course in sponsorship and sports marketing, comprising online learning with monthly live seminars (filmed), run annually over 7 months.
Take part in the ‘must-have’ ESA Diploma qualification – now seen by many employers as a prerequisite – to advance your career by building knowledge and learning more about the commercial world of sponsorship and sports marketing.
- What is involved?
- Online Study Notes split into six comprehensive modules:
- Sponsorship Background
- Sponsorship Landscape
- Sponsorship Environment
- Making Sponsorship Work
- Sponsorship Activation
- Research, Assessment and Evaluation
- Download the full syllabus here.
- Monthly seminars with sponsorship experts to reinforce learning (filmed for those unable to attend)
- Course assessment via assignments and a project, resulting in a graded outcome, successful candidates are awarded the post-nominal letters ‘Dip ESA’
- One-to-one tutorials with the Course Director for distance learners
- Network with fellow students from varying backgrounds
- A formal graduation ceremony.
- One evening per week and one full weekend day per month:
- Two assignment questions per module (900 words max)
- Set Brief, given at start of course, to be handed in at end.
- Who can do the course?
- Anyone wanting to upgrade their skills in sponsorship and sports marketing, or gain the necessary credentials to enter this sector
- Those wanting to learn about sponsorship outside their current environment
- Anyone at any level from corporate sponsors, rights holders, agencies and suppliers, to graduates
- International students very welcome – online course with no geographical boundaries.
- What will I gain from doing the ESA Diploma?
- A full 360 view of sponsorship and a deeper understanding of what’s involved in this industry
- The confidence of knowing you have sponsorship credentials valued by employers
- Read testimonials from graduates here.
- Want to hear more about the course before signing up? Attend our Introductory Session.
- For more detailed information about the ESA Diploma, visit ESA’s website.
- Break into sports
- Sports marketing, sponsorship and event management
Part time Blended
Online, with seminars in London, England
More than £1,000