Email Campaign Manager, Digital Marketing
As an Email Campaign Manager, Digital Marketing you will develop and execute all email marketing campaigns for Europe, Middle East and Africa and a variety of brands in this region.
The IRONMAN Group operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® Virtual Racing™ (VR™) Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series®, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Virtual Running™ Series, IRONKIDS®, ITU World Triathlon Series, premier running events including the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon™ and The Sun-Herald City2Surf®, Ultra-Trail® World Tour events including Tarawera Ultra and Ultra-Trail Australia™, mountain bike races including the Absa Cape Epic®, road cycling events, and other multisport races. The IRONMAN Group is the largest operator of mass participation sports in the world and provides more than a million participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings. Since the inception of the iconic IRONMAN® brand and its first event in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines around the world. Beginning as a single race, The IRONMAN Group has grown to become a global sensation with hundreds of events across 55+ countries. The IRONMAN Group is owned by Advance, a private, family-owned business.
For our IRONMAN Europe, Middle East and Africa business and based in Hamburg, Germany we are actively looking for a highly motivated, fluent English speaking Email Campaign Manager, Digital Marketing (m/f/d).
- Work with global CRM leadership and EMEA Marketing leadership to develop and execute all email marketing campaigns for Europe, Middle East and Africa and a variety of brands in this region, including athlete communications, marketing campaigns, e-commerce and partnership emails
- Manage EMEA Email/CRM marketing team members and work with other departments and possible external support agencies to manage workload and deliver against deadlines
- Collaborate with partnerships and sales teams on contract-based partner inclusions and best practices
- Collaborate with IT team for data migration and analytics
- Implement and adjust automated and nurture campaigns based on project objectives and ‘always on’ strategies
- Manage and optimize the design, content, layout, customer segmentation and messaging strategies for direct marketing communications
- Work with internal and external creative resources to develop effective designs for all marketing communications and supporting digital experiences
- Plan and execute A/B email tests, report results and make recommendations for improvements based on those results
- Stay up to date with industry trends for tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Identify key metrics to analyze and monitor email performance within the different IRONMAN email subscriptions
- Contribute to the management and hygiene of data
Skills and competencies
- 5+ years of related experience in operational and strategic email marketing
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM software
- Strong knowledge with an Email Marketing Automation software, preferable Marketo. Certification a plus.
- Email development skills that include HTML coding and Graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite software)
- Project leadership that involves the ability to manage numerous deadlines with the team and in collaboration with other departments
- Superior time management and prioritization skills that involves multi-task work and dynamic workloads
- Experience providing recommendations, managing change and optimization as a result of continuous monitoring and analysis
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills – builds effective working relationships on all levels
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Project Management Tool like Trello a benefit
- Ability to work some non-traditional hours
- A passion for an active lifestyle is a plus
What we offer
- We enable flexible working hours, and home office, subject to certain conditions.
- Attractive salary, and annual bonus remuneration payment based on personal and company performance.
- Endurance event entry benefits.
- Open, modern and friendly working environment with a strong culture across EMEA.
- Opportunity to be creative in your work and the possibility to develop your own ideas and concepts.
- Informal and relaxed dress codes.
- Part of a market-leading, growing global endurance sport Company.
A contract will be made based on a full-time employment. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your notice period. Are you interested? Please apply below: