Directeur Commercial France
This role offers the successful candidate a great opportunity to grow Motorsport Network’s presence across France through selling its wide portfolio of exciting Products and services to the B2B and, ultimately, B2C Markets. A passionate Sales Professional with an equal passion for Motorsport would be our ideal Candidate, alongside self-drive and an ability to adapt to changing requirements. Come and join the growing MSN Sales Team and be part of an exciting future in a dynamic and truly exhilarating industry.
- Commercialization of online advertising on MSN digital media, including motorsport.com, motorsport.tv, autosport.com, motor1.com and Insideevs.com.
- Commercialization of sponsorships and branded partnerships across MSN digital media.
- Identify new brand partners, sponsors and advertising clients.
- Coordination of MSN’s commercial partner portfolio.
- Day-by-day point-of-contact to selected commercial partners (key accounts) with regard to the delivery, fulfillment reporting, implementation and execution of contractual rights and services.
- Provision of excellent account management towards commercial partners.
- Keeping sales tracking system and reporting tools up to date.
- Identify, track and measure KPIs through agreed data management.
- Provision of comprehensive feedback and reporting documents.
- Contribute to the develop new marketing concepts, partner packages, business presentations and commercial proposals, tailored to individual needs.
- University degree in marketing, business administration or similar
- At least six years sales experience, preferably in the sport, media, digital and sponsorship environments
- Excellent understanding of digital media and related advertising models
- Strong network of clients, preferably also within media agency environment
- Proven track record in achieving set targets
- High level of commercial acumen
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ready to travel – across France and occasional international travel
- Languages: French, ideally English fluent
- Strong self-starter and resilience