Coordinateur, Commercial Produits - Voyage
On Location is a global leader in premium experiential hospitality, offering ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production and travel management across sports, entertainment, fashion, and culture. On Location provides unrivaled access for corporate clients and fans looking for official, immersive experiences at marquee events, including the Olympic and Paralympic Games, Super Bowl, NCAA Final Four, New York Fashion Week and more.
An official partner and/or service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals, the company also owns and operates several of its own unique experiences. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports, and content company.
The Coordinator, Commercial Products – Olympics & Paralympics is primarily responsible for developing and maintaining an expertise related to product offerings under the Commercial Hospitality Programme for the Olympic and Paralympic Games. The Coordinator works closely with other team members and at the guidance of their Manager and/or Director to create a positive and efficient environment focused on developing creative, innovative, and profitable experiential product offerings.
This position will focus on assisting with the ideation, architecture, development, inventory management, and financial strategy in relation to direct to consumer and business to business product offerings consisting of Olympic Event tickets, event day hospitality, travel components, and other assets and services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in ideating, creating, maintaining, and executing an innovative and strategic product architecture related to event tickets, hospitality, and travel experiences that is in line with the core values and vision of our Olympic Hospitality Programme.
- Extensive use of Inventory Management System(s) to build and manage product offerings, maintain web content, manage inventory, and extract data for the purposes of analytical and operational needs.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of our internal workflow processes and proprietary Inventory Management System(s).
- Use of software platforms to assist with financial modeling, data analysis, market research, and other necessary tools to help inform decision making and manage projects.
- Assist in building and cultivating relationships with partners, vendors, and key ‘stakeholders throughout the Olympic ecosystem.
- Liaise and collaborate with other internal functional areas in order to build and manage product offerings.
- Participate in meetings and provide feedback while working with other Olympic workstreams in an effort to develop standardized, documented processes for the Olympic Commercial Hospitality Programme.
- Assist in evaluating and documenting opportunities to improve quality across all product offerings and within the overall customer experience.
- Work closely with our Digital Technology teams to assist with strategic ecommerce and operational solutions for our product offerings, including system enhancements, testing and quality assurance, and bug resolution.
- Document financials relating to post-event sales, event expenses, payments, reconciliations, client reporting, and general ledger allocations.
- Develop knowledge of the industry to recognize market trends, identify and analyze against competitors, and develop strategies to grow our business.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Manage inventory and product builds in proprietary inventory management system(s).
- Development, documentation, and implementation of specific procedures, systems, and operational efficiencies.
- Assist with product support specifically related to the needs of Sales & Marketing and Guest Services.
- Maintain a customer-first approach by looking at the entire event ecosystem through the lens of the customer journey.
- Lead by example, model our core values, and set the pace for the rest of the team while inspiring creativity and innovation.
- Collaboration and communication within the team and across workstreams
- Event operations and execution when/as requested under the guidance of the Operations & Experiences team.
- Situation analysis and decision making.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Must be adaptable with work and travel schedule and be available to travel for work which may include extended work hours during nights, weekends, and holidays. International travel may be required. Expected travel may range from 10-15% annually.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Required Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Sports Management, Marketing, Business or a related field, or equivalent experience preferred.
Preferred Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience working with event ticket allocations, venue space, and other elements related to revenue generation and inventory management.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – a collaborative style and ability to communicate effectively at all levels with strong oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Technology savvy.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills.
- Experience in the Travel & Hospitality industry.
- Comfortable working with multiple technology and software platforms, including but not limited to Office 365 platform, Asana, Smartsheet, and other digital collaboration systems. Advanced knowledge of Excel preferred.
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate — the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
- Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
- Create value by enriching people's lives.
- Do the right thing and bring others along with us — always.
- Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
- Partner to generate win-win solutions.
- Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exude respect and gratitude — treat others as you would want to be treated.
On Location is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.