Coordinateur, Comité National Olympique et Comité National Paralympique
This position requires a dynamic and competitive multi-lingual sales and client-servicing leader with a successful track record in professional sports and/or large scale multi-national events. Together with the Continental Director, NOC & NPC Relations, this role is to manage and coordinate the relationships with the NOCs & NPCs and their key stakeholders to support them in their planning towards the upcoming Olympic and Paralympic Games (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, and Los Angeles 2028).
This individual will leverage their experience and understanding of NOC/NPC requirements and goals in order to:
- Act as the primary point of contact for the NOC/ NPC and their key stakeholders.
- Identify and manage the communication, processing, and fulfillment of NOC/NPC needs for On Location’s hospitality, travel, cultural and other offerings.
- Maximize sales and satisfaction for the NOC/NPC and their stakeholders.
- Build long-term and successful marketing partnerships with NOCs/NPCs to maximize reach to Olympic fans in their respective territories.
This important remit spans multiple Games in order to apply valuable learnings, insights, and efficiencies across all projects.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and provide sales materials and detailed product brochures (with accurate pricing and necessary assets) to assist sales/servicing efforts.
- Build bespoke programs and upgraded services for Athletes, Friends, & Family (AF&F).
- Assist in the development, preparation, and execution of hospitality programs.
- Coordinate and control the transfer of information, sales, and service documentation for the specific NOC/NPC market.
- Work alongside the marketing team to imbed a sales and marketing strategy based on the specifics (language, culture, branding etc.) of the NOC/NPC territory.
- Drive business development efforts with NOC/NPC stakeholders to develop and maximize Olympic commercial opportunity, including offering targeted and bespoke services (i.e., NOC Hospitality Houses), as well as managing turnkey solutions.
- Create and deliver fully detailed itineraries.
- Manage client briefings, contracts, and budgets.
- Grow sales and service opportunities through regular client contact and communication.
- Identify and direct the processing and fulfillment of all hospitality, travel, social programs and other needs and requirements of the NOC/NPC and their stakeholders.
- Continuously monitor processes and provide recommendations for efficiency and quality improvement.
Must be adaptable with work and travel schedule and be available to travel for work which may include extended work hours during nights, weekends, and holidays. This position may require up to 30 % travel.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Required Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or related field.
- 3 years+ Sales and Management Experience in sports or hospitality.
- Expertise and deep understanding of the Olympic and Paralympic Movements and the stakeholders therein, especially the NOCs and NPCs.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, marketing, and sales skills.
- Strong technology skills.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and schedules.
- Multi-lingual (English + at minimum one other language preferable French, Spanish, Russian or any other).
- Sales Force CRM expertise, Asana and Excel.
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate — the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
- Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
- Create value by enriching people's lives.
- Do the right thing and bring others along with us — always.
- Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
- Partner to generate win-win solutions.
- Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exude respect and gratitude — treat others as you would want to be treated.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off, and 401k plan.
On Location is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.