Commercial Sales Director
The IRONMAN Group operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series®, IRONKIDS®, ITU World Triathlon Series, premier running events including the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon™ and The Sun-Herald City2Surf® presented by Westpac, Ultra-Trail® World Tour events including Tarawera Ultra and Ultra-Trail Australia™, mountain bike races including the Absa Cape Epic®, road cycling events, and other multisport races. The IRONMAN Group is the largest operator of mass participation sports in the world and provides more than a million participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings. Since the inception of the iconic IRONMAN® brand and its first event in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines around the world. Beginning as a single race, The IRONMAN Group has grown to become a global sensation with more than 235 events across 55+ countries.
We are looking for a driven and experienced Commercial Sales Director. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Global Partnerships and Global Business Development this position is held within the Global Partnership Department, EMEA.
The Commercial Sales Director will be an integral part of the IRONMAN Commercial Team, responsible for driving revenue growth from new prospects.
- Lead, develop and close category specific global and series wide partnerships for the IRONMAN Group properties
- Develop European based company leads to grow across EMEA and Global portfolio
- Identifying category-based and sport focused series partnerships
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline leading to achieve set out goals
- Collaborate with global sales team on best practices, contacts and opportunities
- Update all sales activities in KORE to ensure accurate and real-time reporting
- Use company’s sales platform Bylder to create all sales presentations
Skills and competencies
- 5+ years of experience with a proven track record of selling sports partnerships into senior decision makers
- Experience operating within the European business market with a strong network in that region
- Self-starting with an internal competitive attitude
- Attention to detail and a data driven analytical approach to business
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- A passion for triathlon is a bonus!
A contract will be made based on a full-time employment. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.
Are you interested? Please send you Cover letter and CV via the button below.