Head of Brand Content and Production H/F
Eurosport is the number one sport destination in Europe, fuelling the passion of fans and connecting them with the greatest sports events in the world. As the Home of the Olympic Games in Europe, Eurosport delivered the ultimate Games experience for PyeongChang 2018 reaching both record linear and digital viewership across localized Eurosport services. Firmly established as the Home of Cycling, Grand Slam Tennis and Winter Sport, Eurosport channels – Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2 – reach 231 million cumulative subscribers across 95 countries in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Eurosport.com is Europe’s No 1 online sports news website with an average of 60 million unique users per month and, along with the Eurosport app (available on iOS and Android), the only place to watch Eurosport anytime online, on mobile and on tablet devices. Eurosport Events specializes in the management and promotion of international sporting events. More information is available by visiting corporate.eurosport.com.
The Brand Solutions department supports the international and local ad sales teams, spread throughout the world, to sell all platforms (TV / Digital / Social Media) advertising spaces. It regroups four teams: Business Intelligence, Project Leaders, Digital / Creative Solutions and Brand Content/Production. Being at the heart of the sales process, the ultimate goal of this department is to optimize the global ad revenue.
The Brand Content and Production team focuses its effort in delivering efficient creative strategy and production for our brands.
Reporting directly to the Director of Brand Solutions, the Head of Brand Content and Production will be responsible for building close relations with the different internal stakeholders to better optimise and streamline processes and meet Eurosport creative and commercial needs. You will also have an end to end understanding of the Brand partnership pitch process, relationships with media agencies & the character of the clients & customers that Eurosport sales teams serve around the world. Additionally, you may on occasion attend meetings & pitches with external clients & agencies.
- You will translate commercial briefs into powerfully effective ideas and creative concepts outside of the standard Eurosport offers, while working closely with Brand Partnerships to set up the plan and right pricing,
- Generate alternative or additional commercial ideas and proposals in response to brief or proactive in approach, while acting as brand champion and guardian, ensuring consistency (of brand and tone of voice) across all creative executions.
- Build close working relationship with Channel Management, Production, Digital, Marketing, Legal, Scheduling, Rights and Brand Partnerships teams - to better understand their needs, the regulatory requirements and provide high quality and proactive creative solutions.
- Be a mentor for creative team members, providing coaching, direction and supervision, continually assessing and motivating others.
- Ensure delivery of innovative creative and media, using the best and most effective production techniques and craftsmanship to best deliver on clients’ communication needs.
- Develop roster of external personnel (to include writers, directors, art directors, producers, designers and external agencies) to maintain and continually raise the creative output of the team.
You have 10 years’ experience in the field of production, or coordination of project management. Fluent English is essential to the good performance of the position.
You are versatile (e) and have good adaptability. Your organization, rigor and independence are recognized qualities. You have proven interpersonal skills. Finally, your initiative and your perseverance will enable you to carry out the missions entrusted to you.
You are a sports fanatic and a team player.
- A background in working with brands. Highly creative, able to work across multiple projects at the same time
- Strong ideation skills, ability to develop multiplatform creative ideas
- Experience of Creative management & direction
- A proven track record in relationship building, and representing the business at a senior level internally and externally.
- Broadcast and digital production experience
- People management experience necessary, including the ability to assess, motivate and coach creative and production staff
- Demonstrable understanding of Eurosport Portfolio & target audience
- A passion for story-telling, media, commercial creative and industry-leading ideas and thinking
- Knowledge and awareness of contemporary creative trends, techniques, innovations and platforms.