Brand Content and Production Manager H/F
Eurosport is the number one sport destination in Europe, fuelling the passion of fans and connecting them with the greatest sports events in the world. As the Home of the Olympic Games in Europe, Eurosport delivered the ultimate Games experience for PyeongChang 2018 reaching both record linear and digital viewership across localized Eurosport services. Firmly established as the Home of Cycling, Grand Slam Tennis and Winter Sport, Eurosport channels – Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2 – reach 231 million cumulative subscribers across 95 countries in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Eurosport.com is Europe’s No 1 online sports news website with an average of 60 million unique users per month and, along with the Eurosport app (available on iOS and Android), the only place to watch Eurosport anytime online, on mobile and on tablet devices. Eurosport Events specializes in the management and promotion of international sporting events. More information is available by visiting corporate.eurosport.com.
6 months’ FTC starting June
In the sales department, you make the connection with the all the departments (including Franchises, Studio, digital, Starteam, marketing, legal, rights) in terms of both answers to a brief and delivery of solutions.
Your missions are:
- Respond to daily business briefs with brand content program proposals, TV and digital.
- Answers should include: concept, format, potential implementation (schedule and volume), legal and rights constraints, and production costs.
- Depending of the expected budget, to coordinate with Storytelling team to get a full presentation, mock ups and storyboards.
- Anticipate sales needs and create/develop an off the shell solutions catalogue
- Manage this catalogue, add new formats and update as directed by manager.
- Supervise and follow-up Brand Content production and implementation
- Internally, monitor ongoing productions ensuring the link between all internal departments: sales, offers, editorial, programming, digital, marketing, Starteam, legal and rights.
- Play a central coordinating role of information between the various stakeholders.
- Externally, coordinate activity with production companies and agencies.
- Check legal compliance of commercial projects.
- Get insights from the marketplace, new developments and innovations in production, or communication trends.
- Participate in creative brainstorm sessions and feedback on results
- Participate in proposals for the creation of content and concepts
In parallel, as part of the Brand content and Production team, you will also help when needed the other team members in their missions:
- Create and maintain a list of all brand content solutions proposed, including the ready to broadcast and events coverage answers).
- Monitor all the implementation with a detailed tracking file and a calendar.
- Ensure the administrative management of SAP (creation Request Purchasing Voucher Orders, receipt and invoicing business, etc.).
- Answer to ready to broadcast, trade fairs and events coverage briefs.
- Supervise and follow-up ready to broadcast, events coverage and trade fairs production and implementation
- Answer to social media ad ops briefs and requests
- Supervise and follow-up social media ad ops production and implementation
You have 4/5 years’ experience in the field of production, or coordination of project management. Fluent English is essential to the good performance of the position.
You are versatile (e) and have good adaptability. Your organization, rigor and independence are recognized qualities. You have proven interpersonal skills. Finally, your initiative and your perseverance will enable you to carry out the missions entrusted to you.