In this role, you are responsible for the installation and support of our internal IT infrastructure in Zug as well as in other subsidiaries globally. This full-time position will be located at our HQ in Zug, Switzerland and is immediately available.
Scope of work:
- Responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining hard- and software components in our client system environment
- Provide reliable end user support (Service Desk) for Windows clients, MS Office, mobile devices, printer etc.
- User administration for Active Directory and MS Exchange
- Monitoring and operation of IT systems (client, server, network etc.)
- Incident- & problem management within our ticketing system
- Hard- and software inventory
- Completion of data backups/restores and continuous software updates and patches
- Creation of technical documentation, training and service documents
- Provide end user training with modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Cooperate and assist different IT projects
- Successfully completed apprenticeship as a computer scientist or an equivalent IT education
- Up to 4 years of professional experience in an international environment as ICT supporter or similar
- Proven expertise in installing and maintaining hard- and software systems (computer, printer, network, mobile devices etc.)
- Microsoft certified system administrator or engineer (MSCA or MCSE) would be an asset
- Good knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, networking experience
- Profound know-how of MS Windows and MS Office products
- Strong analytical skills and very service oriented
- Team player and good communicator
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Fluent in German and English (at least on level C1), any additional language is an asset
- Willingness to take over on-call services (evening, weekend or on events) and to travel occasionally
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your application on our company website!