Sponsorship & Servicing Assistant
|Secteur||Agences et Sponsoring|
|Fonction||Ventes & Business Development|
OC Sport is a global sports marketing and events management company specializing in professional sailing and outdoor sports (running, trail running, triathlon and cycling). In the meantime, OC Sport manages competitive teams and provides consultancy to brands, host venues and other events. Our offices in France, Switzerland, the UK, USA and China, form the OC Sport Group.
OC Sport Outdoor Events are a growing portfolio including market leading cycling and running events as well as triathlon. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to take part in a wide range of exciting projects, and will specifically work on the Harmony Genève Marathon for Unicef and La Tour Genève Triathlon.
Reporting directly to the Outdoor Events Sponsorship Executive to support various activities and develop your own skills, the role specifically includes, but is not restricted to, the following:
- Assist Account Manager in day-to-day sponsors servicing
- Support the team in preparation of presentations and ensuring proposals are convincing and professional
- Deliver pragmatic and manageable solutions for sponsors to facilitate their activations
- Execute the delivery of commercial rights at events: on-site branding, pre-event communications, activations and closing reports
- Research on sponsors best practices and industry benchmark
- Updating key processes used by the team
- Attend some of OC Sport’s events to assist the Team
This list is not exhaustive and you will be required to manage any reasonable tasks when required.
- EU or Swiss National, or a relevant work permit
- Ability to lead relationships with sponsors and manage expectations
- Excellent organizational skills and self-motivated personality with the ability to work with tight deadlines, cope with event pressures, and manage their own time effectively
- Love of sport and outdoor events is essential!
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and oral
- Good knowledge of sports and the sports marketing industry especially in outdoor sports (cycling and running) will be an asset
- Must have fluent English with fluent French desirable
- The knowledge of a third language will be an asset
- Able to take instruction and work well within a small and hard-working team
- Good knowledge of computer software (Word, Excel, Keynote/Mac) etc
- Driving license essential
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively
- “Convention de stage” or formal agreement through your educational provider is mandatory
- You will be given a monthly allowance of 800 CHF
- 20 working days holiday for a 12-month internship, this holiday entitlement would be pro-rated to 10 days for a 6-month internship
- For internships of 3 months or more we will reimburse the full cost of a CFF card. The card entitles you to a 50% discount on train tickets
- Office hours are between 9.00am and 6.00pm, but during the events or busy periods, you may be expected to work evenings and weekends
- Travel, accommodation and subsistence are covered for approved business travel, in line with current company policies
OC Sport est un groupe international actif sur le marché du marketing et de l'événementiel sportif