IT Support Intern
|Secteur||Agences et Sponsoring|
|Fonction||Juridique, technique, RH et finance, Systèmes d'informations|
OC Sport overview:
OC Sport is a global sports marketing company specialising in professional sailing and outdoor events ranging from running, cycling and biathlon, to more extreme sports including adventure and trail running races. OC Sport is a leading event management business and rights holder, it manages competitive teams and athletes on and off the water and provides consultancy to brands, host venues and other events. Our offices in the UK, France and Switzerland, form the OC Sport Group.
The IT Assistant is responsible for supporting the day-to-day operational activities of the IT team, network administration and systems and reports to Group IT Manager and IT team. Primarily based in our Lausanne office you will primarily support that office but on occasion may be expected to assist with our other offices in Cowes & Paris. The majority of time will be spent responding to user requests submitted via emails, phone calls, and on-site visits, however you may be required to attend events organised by the company as required.
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Daily maintenance tasks, such as backups and performance monitoring
- Provide on-site and remote, telephone, mobile device (phones & tablets) and email user support requests
- Perform hardware installs and server administration
- Installing and configuring Mac and other IT Hardware and software
- Assist the IT Team in Cowes
- Administrative support for the IT team including purchasing
- Assist in maintaining good relations with our suppliers
- Maintaining the IT workshop/storeroom
- Document all processes, procedures and results
- Fluent in French and English preferred and ideally in one or more languages between Spanish, Italian or German
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong desire to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn
- Flexible approach to problem solving
- Ability to remain effective and calm whilst working under pressure
- A dedicated and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to work on-site at events throughout the contract
- Excellent database skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft programmes essential (familiarity with Mac beneficial)
- Driving Licence would be desirable
Terms for the role:
- Applicants MUST have a University/School agreement such as “convention de stage” during the entire duration of the internship
- You will be given a monthly allowance of 800CHF (gross – before any deductions are taken for state and federal taxes, insurance, etc.)
- You will be entitled to 10 working days holiday for a 6-months internship.
- We will reimburse the full cost of a half card CFF card. The card entitles you to a 50% discount on all Swiss public transport (to qualify for a CFF card you must be living in Switzerland) .
- Office hours are between 9.00am and 6.00pm. During busy periods, you may be expected to work evenings and weekends.
- Travel, accommodation and subsistence are covered for approved business travel, in line with current policies.
Your application MUST be in English, include a CV/resume, detail which intern role you are applying for, confirm your nationality/work permit status and tell us a little bit about yourself:
- Give us an example of when you demonstrated excellent customer service
- Give us an example of a time when you demonstrated your team spirit attitude
- What sports do you enjoy and/or clubs are you involved in?
Applicants without a School Agreement will not be considered.
Make sure you answer each of the questions shown above, either in writing or in a video.
OC Sport est un groupe international actif sur le marché du marketing et de l'événementiel sportif