Product Line Manager Apparel Running (f/m)
|Location||Berne - Suisse|
|Fonction||Production & Conception, R&D et stratégie|
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Sports Management or similar
- Min. 4 years of work experience in directly relevant work
- Knowledge of the international sporting goods market is necessary (international retail environment)
- Passion for Sport
- Analytical skills and ability to commercialize industry trends
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Careful way of working
- Open minded and flexible team player with organizational skills
- Positive energy and stress resistance
- International travelling
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Advanced knowledge of Windows applications and preferably PDM/PLM systems.
- Market research with regard to opportunities, product innovations, emerging trends, materials, features and price points
- Creating detailed international range plans
- Brief designers on direction, range plan, product features and price positioning -respecting development timelines
- Initiate and manage product feedback and inputs during the process
- Lead and present at the international Advisory Meetings
- Present and actively sell the collections to the buyers of the national Organizations at the sales meetings
- Manage STYLE and SKU efficiency
- Set target prices according to the market needs and follow up with the Development Team
- Provide complete SAP data to implement into the system
- Work closely with Brand Management on workbooks, hangtags, packaging and product information.
- Exciting and challenging tasks in the international sports industry
- Independent cooperation in a dynamic team
- Progressive working and employment conditions. If you are interested in this new challenging role in a dynamic and sporty environment, we look forward to your written application including possible start date and salary expectations.
Please apply via the apply button below.
Intersport est une entreprise de distribution d'articles de sport.