Assistant Marketing Digital (H/F)
Eurosport, the Discovery-owned sports broadcaster, connects fans and athletes around the greatest sports events. Its channels, Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2 and Eurosportnews, reach 249 million cumulative subscribers across 99 countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
Eurosport.com is Europe’s No.1 online sports news website with up to 23 million visitors each month. Eurosport Player is an all-access pass to the greatest events on the calendar, available anytime and on any device in 52 countries
In the Eurosport Player team, the Digital Marketing assistant will work with the marketing manager in performance & acquisition strategy and by building and launching marketing campaigns in coordination of all internal and external contacts.
- Assist the marketing and product team for the follow up of e-CRM Marketing campaigns development
- Support the marketing team for performance & acquisition: SEA & display campaigns, partnerships follow-up
- Coordinate local translations in different languages and creative execution adaptations
- Interested by Digital product and marketing digital experience, You will interface with Product, Customer care and e-CRM team.
- Motivated, you will have the opportunity to bring your added value to new processes to reach our ambitious target.
- Organised, you will follow CRM & branding guidelines and support our teams
- Adaptable, you will be able to switch between different tasks and organisation
- Very good English level is compulsory
- Training Bac + 3 minimum (Business or Ingeniery school or university)
- First Digital experience will be appreciated.
- Fluent English
- Skills in Excel, Powerpoint and ideally photoshop.
- You have a real interest in sport and new media
- Rigour, Creativity, Relational comfort, working hard