Media Services Assistant
|Location||Nyon - Suisse|
|Secteur||Fédérations et Comités sportifs|
|Fonction||Evènementiel et Opérations|
Division / Unit: Operations / Commercial Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 15.09.2017
End date: 31.08.2020
The role of the Media Services Assistant is to support the Media Services Specialist in all administrative planning and delivery processes relating to media accreditations to for all UEFA events, and to support the media database maintenance project as well as UEFA's sports media validation processes and procedures.
- Leading the media accreditation processes for club competition draws taking place at UEFA HQ;
- Leading the on-site delivery of media services for the UEFA Women's Champions League final;
- Leading media accreditation services for the UEFA Youth League semi-finals and final;
- Supporting media accreditation and booking services for EURO 2020 draws and the final tournament, the final tournaments of other national team competitions (U21, Women's EURO, Futsal EURO and UEFA Nations League), club competition finals and UEFA's season kick-off events;
- Supporting the UEFA's media database maintenance;
- Supporting the implementation and validation procedures for media representatives;
- Providing support to media representatives regarding media services for UEFA events;
- Performing other event work where required.
- from 1 to 3 years' experience preparing and delivering media accreditations and services, preferably for major international sports events
- from 1 to 3 years' face-to-face and back office customer service experience, preferably with sports media
- Bachelor's in business administration, communications or sports management
- English / Proficient
- French / Advanced
- Any other language is an asset
- Experienced user of databases;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to produce very accurate work;
- Able to deal efficiently with large amounts of work and meet deadlines;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment;
- Available to work irregular hours when required.
- MS Office / Proficient
L'Union des Associations Européennes de Football (UEFA) a été fondée en 1954, à Bâle, en Suisse.