CRM Insight Coordinator
|Location||Nyon - Suisse|
|Secteur||Fédérations et Comités sportifs|
|Fonction||Ventes & Business Development, Juridique, technique, RH et finance, Systèmes d'informations|
Division / Unit: Marketing / Marketing Activities & Sponsorship
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: 01.07.2017
UEFA has launched a cross-organisational project in customer relationship management (CRM). As a cornerstone of the UEFA digital strategy, this project aims to grow the game by further developing future revenues and safeguarding current revenues.
The role supports delivery of the CRM vision across UEFA divisions to develop, secure and leverage the biggest database of fans in sport and to provide extended services and support to our external partners, specifically our 55 member associations, and sponsors, broadcasters and licensing partners.
1. Providing data insight across UEFA and its partners
- Leveraging data to generate insights and recommendations to drive multi-channel fan engagement, including the use of data mining for next-best-action planning in digital marketing;
- Producing reports that deliver actionable insights, using data correctly, accurately and effectively;
- Spotting trends and identifying problems; proposing solutions that improve results across all UEFA and partner engagement activities;
2. Collecting and enhancing data collection
- Leading UEFA's development of its structured data, while understanding the benefits versus costs of utilising its unstructured data sources;
- Defining data collection strategy for both first and third party customer data;
- Identifying which data acquisition and enhancement tactics are producing the highest conversion rates and making appropriate recommendations;
3. Supporting the commercial programme around CRM
- Leveraging data to support a commercially led approach to CRM, with a focus on demonstrating how the use of data builds value for UEFA and commercial partners;
4. Performing day-to-day account management
- Preparing precise, concise, visually appealing presentations and documents with a logical flow to present reports and concepts to ensure full understanding across UEFA and by partners;
- Using our BI stack for data mining, visualising and forecasting while staying abreast of other analytic technologies;
- Delivering a proactive, service-oriented account management approach to internal clients to ensure the role becomes an added value for UEFA and partners.
- from 4 to 6 years' working with customer data
- from 4 to 6 years' working in a B2C digital marketing environment
- from 1 to 3 years' working with marketing agencies
- Bachelor's or equivalent in business, marketing, data science or economics
- English / Advanced
- Understand the different approaches to data analysis including but not limited to descriptive, predictive, correlation, and regression analysis.
- Experience with different data mining, visualising and forecasting software.
- Experience with Google and social channel analytics.
- Experience with third party data providers such as Experian, Acxiom, Epsilon, etc.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a busy, high-stress work environment
- Highly collaborative and able to work with both internal and external partners
- Data Analytics / Advanced
- Data Mining / Advanced
- Data Visualisation / Advanced
- MS Office / Advanced
L'Union des Associations Européennes de Football (UEFA) a été fondée en 1954, à Bâle, en Suisse.