Eurosport, the Discovery-owned sports broadcaster, connects fans and athletes around the greatest sports events. Its channels, Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2 and Eurosportnews, reach 249 million cumulative subscribers across 99 countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Eurosport.com is Europe’s No.1 online sports news website with up to 23 million visitors each month. Eurosport Player is an all-access pass to the greatest events on the calendar, available anytime and on any device in 52 countries. Eurosport Events specialises in the management and promotion of international sporting events.
The marketing department is looking for a marketing specialist for 6 months (maternity cover, starting date May 2017).
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the marketing specialist is operating within a multicultural and fast paced environment.
The role involves collaborating and inspiring local marketing team across Europe and Asia Pacific for Eurosport brand.
The role is separated into two main area:
- Coordination of marketing needs
- Affiliate marketing
Marketing coordination consists in liaising with local markets to understand their local needs and actions across the year and coordinate needs for key franchises.
It encompasses reports and analysis to help the Strategy team to develop briefs and concepts
Working in conjunction with affiliate and marketing team to devises marketing strategies to develop and support the business and increase revenues
- Giving support to marketing local teams
- Projects management
- Concepts developmentDeveloping deck and different materials for the affiliate sales team
- Developing training sessions for affiliates sales team
- Demonstrated expertise with marketing concepts and processes
- Ability to work in a multicultural and fast paced environment
- Project management skills
- Detailed oriented and organised
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (Oral and Written)
- Pack Office
- Knowledge of sport and sport industry
- Ability to provide customer service to internal stakeholders