Event Workforce Coordinator
|Secteur||Fédérations et Comités sportifs|
|Fonction||Evènementiel et Opérations, Juridique, technique, RH et finance, R&D et stratégie, Planification & Stratégie|
The Event Workforce Coordinator coordinates UEFA's pool of event freelancers, and plans and organises high-quality volunteer programmes for UEFA Champions League finals, UEFA Europa League finals, the UEFA Super Cup and European Football Championship final tournaments (EUROs).
- Ensuring that all elements of assigned tasks are delivered to the standards and reliability required, exchanging information efficiently with all internal and outside parties, including other UEFA divisions, external suppliers, clubs and partners;
- Coordinating in-house and outside freelancer pools as regards contracts, guidelines, equipment and administration;
- Liaising closely with other divisions and units in relation to the assignments;
- Further developing and using the freelancer database as a freelancer management tool;
- Monitoring the availability of freelancers;
- Overseeing the administration of venue assignments;
- Performing day-to-day business administration tasks related to freelancers and their assignments;
- Preparing factsheets, Q&As and news items that can be shared with the freelancers;
- Coordinating volunteer programmes as regards recruitment, training, motivation and volunteer event concept implementation, in close cooperation with the event workforce manager.
- Further developing and using FAME (Football Administration and Management Environment) as an IT tool for the implementation of volunteer programmes;
- Collecting, defining and reviewing with related UEFA project teams their volunteer requirements and profiles for each project and event;
- Coordinating and sourcing with UEFA project teams all related items and services for volunteers (uniforms, food and beverage, training materials, benefits, public transport allowances, volunteer centres, etc.).
- At least 2 years experience at a coordinator level, preferably within a world class sporting event from 1 to 3 years in human resources management or project management (event or ICT) or legal
- Bachelor's in economics, business administration or HR Other HR or legal further education is an asset
- English / Advanced Knowledge of any other European language(s) is an asset
- Accustomed to working in an international environment
- Willing to travel Experience of working in a client-focused industry
- Any relevant experience in volunteer or freelancer management would be a key asset
- CRM / Advanced
- MS Office / Proficient
- SAP / Intermediate
- Project Management / Advanced
L'Union des Associations Européennes de Football (UEFA) a été fondée en 1954, à Bâle, en Suisse.