Participants’ Relations Assistant
|Région||Lausanne - Suisse|
|Secteur||Agences et Sponsoring|
|Fonction||Ventes & Business Development, Evènementiel et Opérations, Juridique, technique, RH et finance, Administratif|
OC Sport Overview
OC Sport is a global sports marketing and events company specialising in professional sailing and outdoor sports, especially in running, cycling and triathlons. The company can be found in every outdoor arena: oceans, lakes, mountains, deserts and city centres. Operating from bases in Switzerland, France, the UK and Singapore, OC Sport is an award-winning and leading event management company and rights-holder.
The Client Sales & Services Assistant will be working across the following events, within our Outdoor Sports team:
- Harmony Geneva Marathon 2017
- Cycling for Children by UNICEF 2017
- International Geneva Triathlon 2017
- Possibly other events
The role will encompass the following tasks:
- Provide support to participants - manage the specific event inbox, answer and return calls, reply to participant emails and answer queries
- Assist with the management of the registration platform
- Assist with the development of participant communication tools (participant’s guide / newsletters / social media…)
- Attend promo tours and other rider/runner events periodically
- Assist with the preparation of presentations, printing and postage
- Work on and maintain all of the client information databases
- Support the Customer Sales & Services team with preparation of event materials
- Attend events and continue to be the point of contact for clients – welcoming clients and providing support on any questions they may have
- Support on-event logistics to ensure optimum client experience (info point, bib pick-up, briefings, etc.)
This list is not exhaustive and you will be required to manage any reasonable tasks as and when required.
This role requires travel to national and international events.
OC Sport est un groupe international actif sur le marché du marketing et de l'événementiel sportif