Eurosport Events Logistics Coordinator H/F
Eurosport is the number one sport destination in Europe, fueling the passion of fans and connecting them with the greatest sports events in the world. As the Home of the Olympic Games in Europe, Eurosport delivered the ultimate Games experience for PyeongChang 2018 reaching both record linear and digital viewership across localized Eurosport services. Firmly established as the Home of Cycling, Grand Slam Tennis and Winter Sport, Eurosport channels – Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2 – reach 231 million cumulative subscribers across 95 countries in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Eurosport.com is Europe’s No 1 online sports news website with an average of 60 million unique users per month and, along with the Eurosport app (available on iOS and Android), the only place to watch Eurosport anytime online, on mobile and on tablet devices. Eurosport Events specializes in the management and promotion of international sporting events. More information is available by visiting corporate.eurosport.com.
Eurosport Events is seeking to appoint a dedicated Eurosport Events – Logistic Coordinator, junior to intermediate position to work in the Events department across several sports properties – mainly in a motorsport environment.
The Logistics Coordinator will be required to support the Events Staff on the following missions:
Organization and follow-up of the different business travels realized in Europe, Middle East, Asia, US, … for the following championships FIA WTCR / FIM EWC / FIA ERC – for the staff organizing the events: permanents, non-permanents and consultants (approx. 10-25 persons on site on each event):
- As Eurosport Events team‘s main interlocutor, you will be in charge of:
- Management of rooming lists, reservation, confirmation of booking and payments of hotel, (including administrative follow up in SAP);
- Booking of flight or train tickets with the support of our Travel Agency and Concur application;
- Organizing rental car or transfers for the staff;
- Management of visa applications with a supplier (China / Russia /…)
- Editing, for all WTCR and EWC Events, a complete, precise and exhaustive road book.
- Specific management of the travel requirements and expenses of Eurosport Events Management;
- Administrative tasks: Such above missions require that you will be in charge of:
- Writing e-mails and handling phone calls with all kind of population: staff, managers, invitees, journalists etc.;
- Following-up the internal operational and accounting procedures with the Eurosport Events finance department, using SAP;
- Liaise with multiple representatives internally and external actors of the championships (teams, local organizers, caterers, federations…).
- Manage travel budget after each Event with the editing of Excel document;
- Organizing logistics for promotional activations, off site, and on events and throughout the season;
- Providing of reporting & presentations
- Both English & French fluent verbal and written
- Experience (3/5 years) in logistics organization of sporting events
- High sense of organization and prioritization
- Deliver qualitative communication and operational tools
- Have a flexible approach of being multi-task and working across several projects at the same time
- Ability to work with international markets and interlocutors
- Service driven
- Strong attention to details
- Involved and reliable
- Adaptable & flexible
- Communication skills