Project Manager H/F
Eurosport is the number one sport destination in Europe, fuelling the passion of fans and connecting them with the greatest sports events in the world. As the Home of the Olympic Games in Europe, Eurosport delivered the ultimate Games experience for PyeongChang 2018 reaching both record linear and digital viewership across localized Eurosport services. Firmly established as the Home of Cycling, Grand Slam Tennis and Winter Sport, Eurosport channels – Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2 – reach 231 million cumulative subscribers across 95 countries in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Eurosport.com is Europe’s No 1 online sports news website with an average of 60 million unique users per month and, along with the Eurosport app (available on iOS and Android), the only place to watch Eurosport anytime online, on mobile and on tablet devices. Eurosport Events specializes in the management and promotion of international sporting events. More information is available by visiting corporate.eurosport.com.
Eurosport is looking for a Project Manager within the Advertising Sales Department in Paris to work alongside the APAC sales team.
The role will consist in representing the APAC sales teams in Paris HQs, relaying and following up their demands to central departments, managing the production and delivery of integrated partnerships (content production mainly), and in supporting the APAC head of sales with the accounts he directly manages.
From time to time, the role will also consist in providing a commercial support to APAC Sales Managers/Directors depending on the work load and available resources (i.e. during annual leaves).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- The follow up of strategic proposals, working in conjunction with Asia based fellow team members to relay their demands to support functions and make sure the deadlines are met
- The control that such proposals are in line with sales policy and availabilities
- The internal coordination with support functions such as Marketing, TV offers, Digital, Production departments
- The management of commercial elements and branded content productions from brief to delivery
- The construction of commercial offers for clients, the set-up and follow-up of campaigns, the creation of post-campaign reports
- Revenue and market analysis: year by year market and account analysis, competitors, etc
3+ years post-secondary education – business school - university or equivalent with a specialization in marketing and / or commercial.
You have a proven experience in an international environment and if possible in the media sector.
Fluency in English and in French is required; a 3rd Asian language is desirable.
You are proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint / Excel), a knowledge in Photoshop would be a plus, and you are proficient with media planning tools. You have an interest in offline and digital media and understand the processes of TV production.
Interpersonal skills, Adaptability, Team player, Curiosity, Engagement, Availability
Personal organization, Autonomy, Rigor, Spirit of synthesis, creativity
Ability to carry a project until its delivery