Hospitality Production Coordinator
|Secteur||Fédérations et Comités sportifs|
|Fonction||Ventes & Business Development|
Division / Unit: Revenue Operations / Revenue Operations
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: 07.01.2019
The UEFA Champions League final is one of the world's most prestigious annual sports events and the pinnacle of the UEFA club competitions - an extraordinary endeavour that needs exceptional talents.
We are looking for a highly motivated, service-oriented, excellence-striving and creative individual to join the hospitality production team and to be part of this venture.
The Hospitality Production Coordinator is responsible for the design, planning, operational implementation and successful delivery of the commercial partner/sponsor hospitality programme for the UEFA Champions League final.
The Hospitality Production Coordinator works closely with the Hospitality Production Manager and is the key contact person for UEFA units and all external stakeholders, such as the commercial partners and their agencies, TEAM Marketing, the local organising committees and the hospitality service providers.
With the look and feel of the various hospitality areas being a key aspect of the hospitality experience, the Hospitality Production Coordinator also takes a leading role in the definition and planning of the overall branding and decoration concept for all hospitality target groups (commercial partners hospitality, VIP hospitality, official hospitality and finalists hospitality).
- Identifying the commercial partners' hospitality expectations and needs for the UEFA Champions League final;
- Managing and overseeing the development and implementation of the commercial partner hospitality programme according to the sponsors'/commercial partners' requirements;
- Ensuring permanent coordination and communication and managing relationships with all relevant internal and external parties to allow for smooth project planning and delivery;
- Running tender processes, wherever required, to ensure the selection of the most suitable service providers;
- Coordinating the development and implementation of the look and feel, branding and decoration concept in the various hospitality areas with all relevant stakeholders and service providers;
- Establishing all milestones and deadlines related to the project and ensuring they are met;
- Managing the budget and ensuring adherence to the agreed budget;
- Validating together with the corresponding entities the commercial partners' activation plans and hospitality layouts;
- Producing and coordinating the logistics and operational planning for set-up and dismantling for all concerned (e.g. commercial partners' agencies and service providers);
- Managing and overseeing on-site implementation in accordance with the defined and approved plans;
- Preparing and attending all relevant site visits, meetings and workshops;
- Compiling relevant presentations, documents and information for internal and external stakeholders;
- Handling project administration (accreditation, invoicing, reporting, internal project planning) and debriefings;
- Supporting the hospitality production team as required on the planning and delivery of other events, such as the UEFA Europa League final and the UEFA Super Cup.
- from 1 to 3 years in the hospitality business
- from 4 to 6 years in brand and decoration operations at large-scale event
- Degree in hospitality is an asset
- English / Proficient
- MS Office / Advanced
- Project Management / Advanced
- Budget Management / Intermediate
L'Union des Associations Européennes de Football (UEFA) a été fondée en 1954, à Bâle, en Suisse.