Account Executive Project Manager H/F
Discovery Networks International is the world’s #1 nonfiction media company reaching more than 1.5 billion cumulative subscribers in 210 countries and territories.
Discovery is dedicated to satisfying curiosity through 130-plus worldwide television networks, led by Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet and Eurosport, the leading pan regional sports entertainment destination across Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Discovery is also a leading provider of educational products and services to schools and owns and operates a diversified portfolio of digital media services.
Eurosport, the Discovery-owned sports broadcaster, connects fans and athletes around the greatest sports events. Its channels, Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2 and Eurosportnews, reach 243 million cumulative subscribers across 99 countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Eurosport.com is Europe’s No.1 online sports news website with up to 23 million visitors each month. Eurosport Player is an all-access pass to the greatest events on the calendar, available anytime and on any device in 52 countries. Eurosport Events specialises in the management and promotion of international sporting events. More information is available by visiting corporate.eurosport.com
Reporting to the VP Ad Sales CEEMEA & US, you are responsible for developing Pan-European media campaigns for existing and new clients to ensure you meet individual and joint sales targets. You will act as effective brand ambassador, attending key networking and hospitality functions and to represent Eurosport accordingly and generally support the Sales Manager to drive sales in line with team and office targets.
The main duties would involve two missions:
• Sales executive for the CEEMEA & US to develop the Discovery portfolio:
- The construction of commercial offers and partnerships for clients in the region
- The internal coordination with support functions such as Marketing, TV offers, Digital, Traffic, Production departments
- The set-up and follow-up of campaigns, creation and development of commercial elements, audience results
- Implementation of post-campaigns results analysis
- Administrative and commercial files processing: contracts and invoices management with concerned departments, letters drafting
- Competitive Intelligence: new clients / new products / media investments / sports sponsorship
- Marketing analysis and client profile studies in the region
• Support of the US Sales Manager
- Managing allocated agencies/clients to develop own revenue streams to meet individual targets and maintain awareness of the commercial opportunities Eurosport can offer through regular presentations & meetings
- Supporting US Sales Manager to drive incremental revenue from North American based clients/agencies. Assist US Sales Manager in the creation of all presentations and commercial offers to ensure full servicing of US market
- Tailoring profitable creative solutions for clients: Creation of bespoke cross platform proposals (TV/Online/Mobile/Events), including cost calculation and evaluation; requesting and digesting relevant research data from London and/or Paris to be applied in proposals creating a convincing “sales story”
- Monitoring competitive activity to keep up to date on market trends and opportunities
- Creating thorough buying reviews and post-campaign presentations to ensure client satisfaction
Educated to degree standard or equivalent, with 4/5 years relevant media/sales experience, you will be able to think creatively and provide effective media solutions. You are totally fluent in English written and oral expression and could have a working knowledge of the French language. You are fully IT-literate (Microsoft Office applications) and able to manage budgets and work to targets, with a flexible and creative approach that does not neglect attention to detail. As a team player, you will have an interest in sport and be able to work across the board in a professional manner.