|Secteur||Fédérations et Comités sportifs|
|Fonction||Ventes & Business Development|
Division / Unit: Marketing / Marketing Activities & Sponsorship
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: 01.02.2019
In the world of sport, UEFA is the benchmark for brand development, management and support, as demonstrated by the UEFA Marketing Activities & Sponsorship Unit and its efforts to create value for the long-term benefit of European football.
The brand coordinator works predominantly on UEFA national team competition branding and UEFA corporate branding, applying the agreed brand strategy and ensuring consistency among internal and external brand users.
- Working closely with the Brand Manager to ensure brand assets meet stakeholder requirements, including on-air assets in addition to traditional print and digital assets;
- Supporting key stakeholders: providing assets and acting as a brand guardian for internal stakeholders and liaising with national associations and other external stakeholders;
- Reviewing the application of branding concepts to ensure the correct execution of each brand's visual identity;
- Organising debriefing meetings to ensure findings are incorporated into future developments;
- Managing key internal and external resources, including close collaboration with the UEFA Legal Affairs Division and designers/design agencies to ensure the high quality of their work;
- Overseeing the planning process and ensuring all parties involved in each project (other brand team members, design agencies, UEFA Operations Division and clients) are aware of key milestones;
- Coordinating planning documents, invoice processing, debriefs and various reports;
- Coordinating upcoming requests especially for the UEFA corporate brand.
- from 4 to 6 years experience in brand management and marketing activities, including with agencies
- from 4 to 6 years experience in project management including reporting, production planning, budgets, managing multiple suppliers
- College Degree ideally in marketing with a strong focus on branding
- English / Advanced
- French and any other European language is an asset
- Budget Management / Advanced
- Adobe Creative Suite / Intermediate
- MS Office / Proficient
- Strong eye for detail and good organisational skills
- Interest in sport, football and the branding industry in particular
L'Union des Associations Européennes de Football (UEFA) a été fondée en 1954, à Bâle, en Suisse.