EURO 2020 FANTV Manager
|Secteur||Fédérations et Comités sportifs|
|Fonction||Evènementiel et Opérations|
Division / Unit: Marketing / Media Rights & Production Services
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 07.01.2019
End date: 31.08.2020
The Fantertainment FANTV Manager is an accomplished and experienced TV producer who will work alongside UEFA's ceremonies team to coordinate the delivery of live entertainment to the spectators in the stadium at every match. The Fantertainment programme will commence when the gates open, with a dedicated FANTV (or stadium giant screen) output being produced as of KO-1hr until 60 minutes after the final whistle. The content of the FANTV output will be led by a pitch-side presenter and include football highlights, guest speakers, interactive spectator games and activities and music playlists.
- Working alongside UEFA's Ceremonies Manager to ensure the delivery of a coherent and compelling live entertainment concept at all twelve UEFA EURO 2020 venues;
- Working closely with the Ceremonies team on the in-stadium Fantertainment concept definition and implementation, including the drafting of a clear and coherent master running order that can be used and adapted across each match;
- Working with the UEFA TV production team for host broadcasts to plan and define the role of all seven host broadcast FANTV production and technical crews;
- Working closely with the Ceremonies team on the recruitment of entertainers (DJs, presenters and performers), including related logistics;
- Managing the recruitment, briefing and logistics of two in-tournament FANTV Coordinators working across all twelve UEFA EURO 2020 venues.
- more than 7 years in a live sports TV environment as a producer/senior producer
- from 1 to 3 years in giant screen production, preferably in a football environment
- experience working with and managing entertainers
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- English / Proficient
- MS Office / Proficient
- Project Management / Proficient
L'Union des Associations Européennes de Football (UEFA) a été fondée en 1954, à Bâle, en Suisse.