EURO 2020 FANTV Producer
|Secteur||Fédérations et Comités sportifs|
|Fonction||Evènementiel et Opérations|
Division / Unit: Marketing / Media Rights & Production Services
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 07.01.2019
End date: 31.08.2020
The Fantertainment FANTV Coordinator is an experienced TV producer who will work alongside UEFA's FANTV Manager and UEFA's ceremonies team to coordinate the delivery of live entertainment to the spectators in the stadium at every UEFA EURO 2020 match. The Fantertainment programme will commence when the gates open, with a dedicated FANTV (or stadium giant screen) output being produced from one hour before kick-off until 60 minutes after the final whistle. The content of the FANTV output will be led by a pitch-side presenter and include football highlights, guest speakers, interactive spectator games and activities, and music playlists.
- Working alongside UEFA's FANTV Manager and Ceremonies Manager to ensure delivery of a coherent and compelling live entertainment concept at all 12 UEFA EURO 2020 venues;
- Working closely with the FANTV Manager and ceremonies team on the definition and implementation of the in-stadium Fantertainment concept, including the drafting of a clear and coherent master running order that can be used and adapted for each match;
- Working with the UEFA TV production team for host broadcasts to plan and define the role of all seven host broadcast Fantertainment production and technical crews;
- Working closely with the FANTV Manager and ceremonies team on the recruitment of entertainers (DJs, presenters and performers), including related logistics;
- Assisting with the production of pre and in-tournament content.
- from 4 to 6 years in a live sports TV environment as a producer/senior producer
- from 1 to 3 years in giant screen production, preferably in a football environment
- English / Proficient
- MS Office / Proficient
- Project Management / Proficient
L'Union des Associations Européennes de Football (UEFA) a été fondée en 1954, à Bâle, en Suisse.