EURO 2020 Ticketing Account Coordinator
|Secteur||Fédérations et Comités sportifs|
|Fonction||Evènementiel et Opérations|
Division / Unit: Revenue Operations / Revenue Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 07.01.2019
End date: 31.08.2020
In 2020, the UEFA EURO will celebrate its 60th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, the tournament will be played across 12 different European cities, bringing the EURO closer to the fans and celebrating the best of European football and culture. To make this all possible, we need fantastic, dedicated people in every area.
The Ticketing Account Coordinator will be in charge of ticket sales to UEFAs business partners, including the participating national associations, sponsors and broadcasters. He or she will liaise with all these target groups and will define appropriate sales processes and ensure their implementation.
- Defining and streamlining sales processes for the different target groups;
- Ensuring implementation of the ticket sale process;
- Ensuring precise quota management;
- Anticipating the needs of the different target groups;
- Liaising with and supporting customers throughout the process;
- Acting as the point of contact for customers during the sales, seating, fulfilment and distribution process and liaising with the respective ticketing subproject teams;
- Managing invoicing and payment processing.
- from 1 to 3 years / account management
- from 1 to 3 years / ticket sales to group sales clients
- from 1 to 3 years / experience in large sports events
- Masters in business management on any other relevant subject
- English / Proficient
- MS Excel / Proficient
- MS Word / Proficient
- Project Management / Proficient
- knowledge of UEFA's ticket sales processes would be an advantage
- knowledge of other languages would be an advantage
- experience of handling sensitive discussions
L'Union des Associations Européennes de Football (UEFA) a été fondée en 1954, à Bâle, en Suisse.