EURO 2020 Key Account Manager
|Secteur||Fédérations et Comités sportifs|
|Fonction||Ventes & Business Development|
Division / Unit: Revenue Operations / Revenue Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.01.2019
End date: 31.07.2020
In 2020, the UEFA EURO will celebrate its 60th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, the tournament will be played across 12 different European cities - bringing the EURO closer to the fans and celebrating the best of European football and culture. To make this all possible, we need fantastic, dedicated people in every area.
The Hospitality Sales Key Account Manager handles requests and orders from UEFA EURO 2020 hospitality clients.
- Connecting with existing and potential UEFA EURO 2020 hospitality clients with a view to securing sales of hospitality packages;
- Managing key UEFA account relationships and sales, from initial contact to post-sales support;
- Processing orders and tracking payments;
- Handling enquiries from potential new hospitality clients;
- Ensuring continuous support to key UEFA accounts and acting as a single point of contact;
- Handling client hospitality-related enquiries about UEFA club competition finals whenever required.
- from 4 to 6 years/handling top-profile key accounts
- Bachelor's in business administration or communications
- English / Proficient
- CRM / Intermediate
- MS Outlook / Proficient
- MS PowerPoint / Advanced
- Any other languages would be an advantage
- High standards of integrity and ethics
- Strong perseverance and patience
- A desire to support and assist
- Previous experience in the hospitality business would be a plus
*LE FORMULAIRE DE CANDIDATURE N’EST PAS REQUIS*
L'Union des Associations Européennes de Football (UEFA) a été fondée en 1954, à Bâle, en Suisse.