International Community Manager (Internship)
During your internship, you will support our Digital & Media department. Under the responsibility of the International Project Manager/Social Media Manager, your main tasks will be:
- Assist in the development of Olympique de Marseille’s international development strategy
- Coordination of international agencies in America, Africa and Asia.
- Organize and coordinate media campaigns in English, French, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese and Japanese.
- Create localized content for the different regions Olympique de Marseille targets, collaborating with our editors and graphic designers.
- Adopt an international strategic thinking of the club’s distribution channels (social media, website, YouTube, newsletter, etc.)
- Work with international media for the creation of local campaigns and content.
- Help create, manage, and execute an international digital content calendar
- Analyze the digital performance data of international activations.
- Student pursuing an undergraduate degree or Master program in International Marketing or Sport Management, or other related field required.
- Prior experience with digital and/or sport marketing preferred.
- Fluent in English, French and a third language (Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic or Chinese)
- Good knowledge of audio visual tools like Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
- Knowledge of Ligue 1 and Olympique de Marseille
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary.
- You are reactive, attentive and you have the capacity to handle conflict and stressful situations, with a great capacity to adapt
- Proven leadership abilities and skills.
- You enjoy working in a team
- You are proactive and a source of proposals
- Your imagination is limitless.