Sportradar's Audiovisual Betting team is currently looking for a Product Manager to help the team to further develop and push existing and newly developed products. The Live Channel product family currently includes the products: Live Channel Online (LCO), Live Channel Retail (LCR), Live Channel Trading (LCT) and Live Channel Promotion (LCP). The Product Manager will be integrated into our sales focused Key-Account-Management (KAM) team and will be working closely together with our technical project/platform and content management teams as well as the Audiovisual Betting Sub-Unit lead. This role will focus on building a bridge between the technical side and capabilities of our systems and existing and potential sales opportunities, supporting to define, fine-tune and further develop the different product categories by also providing a respective feasibility analysis and business plans. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to effectively communicate with the different internal stakeholders and also engage in external exchanges and build relationships to bring external knowledge and ideas into our company.
- Working closely with our Technical Product Manager to understand the possibilities and challenges of our platform capabilities and products
- Manage and push existing and (further) developed Sportradar Audiovisual Live Channel products (LCO, LCR, LCT and LCP)
- Identify opportunities to better exploit existing products and sport media rights
- Work closely with the Key-Account-Management (KAM) team, our technical project/platform, the content management team as well as the Audiovisual Betting Sub- Unit lead
- Manage expectations of opportunities and capabilities
- Deliver feasibility analysis and business plans for both new and existing projects
- Screen the technical possibilities inside (e.g. AV Platform) and outside of Sportradar and assess the potential to include/integrate them into the overall AV Betting product strategy
- Engage with existing and new customers to identify the appetite for changed or newly developed products and commercial potentials
- Monitor processes and procedures to ensure a smooth or constantly improved delivery of the products
- Frequent travel, both domestically and internationally, to engage in conversation with customers as well as meet with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Profound product or product development experience; knowledge about streaming and satellite delivery methods would be preferential
- Knowledge of the betting industry especially an understanding of sportsbook operations and a knowledge of betting related principles would be desirable
- Passionate about sports
- Demonstrated experience of developing (new) business opportunities
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Additional languages are beneficial, but not essential
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills are essential
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to represent the company and its products towards external decision-makers including Trading and Commercial Directors, including the confidence and ability to influence executive-level stakeholders towards commercial agreements
- A substantial level of knowledge towards or great desire to learn about industry competitors, platform providers, operators (sportsbook/casino/media), while keeping abreast of market changes
- Attention to detail and commercial understanding
- Creative & inquisitive thinker, keen to further refine systems and processes within the unit
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities, as well as product environments, where meeting strict deadlines, is a pre-requisite
- A fast-paced company moving at the intersection of technology, sports data, business intelligence, and marketing
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- You'll be surrounded by enthusiastic, sports media & betting industry as well as IT & project management experts
- Excellent modern and challenging working climate in our motivated international Audiovisual team
- Competitive salary and benefits.
The Sportradar group is a truly international organisation, employing over 1,900 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solving the challenges we face on our way but never without a pinch of fun and play.
*LE FORMULAIRE DE CANDIDATURE N’EST PAS REQUIS*