EURO 2020 Technical Unit Manager
|Secteur||Fédérations et Comités sportifs|
|Fonction||Evènementiel et Opérations|
Division / Unit: Marketing / Media Rights & Production Services
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.01.2019
End date: 31.07.2020
In 2020, the UEFA EURO will celebrate its 60th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, the tournament will be played across 12 different European cities - bringing the EURO closer to the fans and celebrating the best of European football and culture. To make this all possible, we need fantastic, dedicated people in every area.
The UEFA EURO 2020 Technical Unit Manager is responsible for the planning, set-up and operations of all outside broadcast production facilities, equipment and all related venue broadcast systems, including containers/OB vans, EVS, special cameras and all other production requirements at each of the 12 UEFA EURO 2020 venues and the operation of those facilities within approved engineering standards.
- Designing the broadcast contribution and distribution signal;
- Researching and implementing new innovations and production standards
- Monitoring budgets and delivering budget reports;
- Checking cabling and broadcast installations;
- Monitoring signal quality and broadcast standards;
- Integrating and testing the broadcast system;
- Designing venue broadcast systems;
- Planning broadcast solutions and coordinating installation and testing;
- Liaising with suppliers, UEFA internal stakeholders, match directors and production teams.
- More than 7 years / in broadcast engineering design and implementation
- More than 7 years / Major sporting events - Broadcast engineering field
- Technical Diploma in engineering
- English / Proficient
- Budget Management / Intermediate
- CAD (AutoCad) / Advanced
- MS Excel / Advanced
- Project Management / Proficient
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Visio
- Strong team player
- Strong on documentation
- Self-motivated, responsible and able to work unsupervised
- Quick understanding and attention to detail
L'Union des Associations Européennes de Football (UEFA) a été fondée en 1954, à Bâle, en Suisse.