Junior Product Manager - Live Data Productions
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager in Live Data Products for Sportradar's Austrian office in Linz. As a Junior Product Manager you will be responsible for supporting our product development / management team in managing an existing portfolio of bespoke data collection tools and creating innovative and disruptive Live Data products.
- Assist in driving the entire vision and delivery of product goals and strategies
- Prepare requirements and specifications for data collection tools and products
- Coordinate projects across cross-functional teams in product, design, operations and sales
- Provide support for product owners and Live Data product management team
- Prepare multiple product presentations, user guides and additional documentation in association with the Marketing team
- Conduct market research in order to identify need for product improvements and innovation
- Maintain regular communication with internal and external partners and customers
- IT related university degree (BA / MA), or similar
- Fundamental understanding of the software development processes
- Core understanding of sport, sports betting and related services
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Confluence and JIRA
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about new challenges
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills in English. Other languages are a bonus
- An independent and results-oriented attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to be creative, analytical and think outside the box in order to solve problems
- You will work in a challenging but rewarding and fun environment with an international team spread across locations around the globe.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and to develop within an inspiring, fast growing organisation.
- Company perks: new office building, cantina, health checks, fitness center subscription, opportunity for further professional development.
The minimum monthly salary for this position is according to the Collective BargainingAgreement, overpayment will be considered depending on qualifications and working experience.
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!