Senior Manager, Media Rights
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Reporting to the Senior Director Media Rights your role is to distribute Sportradar's media rights and to drive revenue growth in the region. You are part of the global sales team and need to have a proven track record in media rights sales. The role requires a broad knowledge in various sports as well as an established network in the media industry (broadcast and digital). Travelling in the region is required in order to understand market developments and to maintain close client relation.
- Distribute our media rights portfolio in the respective markets to drive revenue growth and maximize distribution and brand exposure
- Negotiate contracts with local licensees
- Provide comprehensive research and analytics of local markets (i.e. primarily East Europe, CIS, Baltics)
- Develop new revenue opportunities including programming and digital concepts
- Acquire sports content in mentioned markets to broaden sportradar's portfolio
- Identify opportunities for sports business and develop relation to federations, event organizer or rights holders
- Advanced education. University degree or similar
- Minimum 4 years of sales experience in the region
- Fluent in English (German or Russian is a plus)
- Profound relationships with client-side decision makers
- Proven track record of success driving revenues and relationship management with local media and rights holders
- In-depth knowledge of the local media landscape
- Strong ability to work independently as well as part of the team
- Strong communication, personal presence and presentation skills
- Knowledge of digital platforms and distributors
- Good analytic and conceptual skills
- Enthusiasm for sports, sales and marketing
- International travel required
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing company
- Modern and challenging working environment surrounded by enthusiastic sports media & betting industry experts
- Several benefits (such as company pension, gym membership, fruits every day)
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!