Chef des services Antidopage Juridiques
The Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI) was founded on 14th April 1900 in Paris and is the world governing body for cycling. The UCI’s mission is to develop and supervise cycling in all its forms and for everybody, as a competitive sport, as a healthy recreational activity and as a means of transport and having fun. Additionally, the UCI promotes a number of its own events, including the UCI Road World Championships, an iconic annual event, and a wide range of other UCI World Championships and World Cups across the various disciplines. It is based in Aigle, Switzerland, at the UCI World Cycling Centre.
The UCI Legal Anti-Doping Services are in charge of the prosecution of the anti-doping cases and deal with legal issues pertaining to anti-doping matters.
The UCI is seeking for a: Head of Legal Anti-Doping Services (100 %) / English-French
- Management of the department: planning, organisation, controlling activities and staffing, material and financial resources management
- Management of Anti-Doping Rule Violation files and related disciplinary procedures
- Legal research, drafting of correspondence and briefs in the scope of case prosecution
- Collaboration with the external legal counsel, in particular before the UCI Anti-Doping Tribunal and the Court of Arbitration for Sport
- Drafting of the UCI’s regulations pertaining to anti-doping, amongst others
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Cooperation with the Cycling Anti-Doping Foundation and other anti-doping organisations
- Coordination of the UCI Anti-Doping Commission
- Representation and intervention in meetings with stakeholders and conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in law. Master in sports law and/or bar association membership, an asset
- 5 years (minimum) of working experience in anti-doping
- Management skills and leadership
- Excellent drafting skills
- Good knowledge of the Olympic movement, the institutions and overall anti-doping policy
- Analytical skills
- Efficient communication skills
- Strong sense of service and confidentiality
- Team spirit
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Perfect command of English and French, spoken and written. Command of another language, an asset.
Start date: immediately or to be agreed
Join us and you will have every opportunity to use your skills, to be involved in current sporting activities and to contribute to the success of a modern and dynamic organisation. If you are interested in this position and you meet the criteria outlined in the profile, please click 'Apply' below and send your application and supporting documents (covering letter, CV, employment references and qualifications)