Associate Director, Winter Sports
Reporting to the Director of Sales at Infront Austria, the Associate Director is tasked with mainly driving the Sales of all Infront Winter Sports properties and supports other Sales initiatives across the Group in the German market. This is a permanent position located in the Infront Germany Headquarters office in Frankfurt and the successful applicant will be part of a dedicated Winter sports sales team from Infront Austria.
Scope of work:
- Marketing and Sales of all Infront Austria Wintersports properties such as FIS Nordic & Alpine World Ski Championships, Vierschanzentournee, FIS Alpine Ski World Cup, Biathlon World Cup, etc.
- Work closely and in cooperation across the Infront Germany marketing sales network
- Identify, approach and negotiate with new clients with a focus on core Winter sport markets
- Work closely in conjunction with the German sales team in Frankfurt on current clients on extending their partnership by offering new and advanced sponsorship solutions in Winter sports
- Establish in close cooperation with Sales Director Austria and Sales Director Germany a sales strategy across categories in the German market
- Support the sales of additional Winter sports or/and Infront marketing properties to newly acquired clients
- Lead process between sales and hand-over to the account management team
- At least 3-5 years of relevant sales experience
- Advanced education: university degree or equivalent
- Strong network amongst commercial partners currently investing in sports
- Effective internal and substantial external networks to further grow Infront’s Winter Sports sponsor portfolio
- Comprehensive understanding of sports marketing trends and company´s needs
- Educated and well interested in the whole digital area
- Willingness to take responsibility for getting things done
- Acting autonomous and independent
- Role with strong sales responsibilities
- Strong attitude towards high quality, excellence in delivery and “client-first” thinking
- Able to integrate in a well functional team set-up
- Fluent spoken and written English and German
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront is an equal opportunities employer.