Local Inventory Manager H/F
Eurosport, the Discovery-owned sports broadcaster, connects fans and athletes around the greatest sports events. Its channels, Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2 and Eurosportnews, reach 249 million cumulative subscribers across 99 countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
The Traffic Department in charge of planning and broadcasting advertising deals on all Eurosport channels is looking for a Local Inventory Manager of the Local Projects Management team.
The team is in charge of the two main Local Advertising topics. The first one is launching the new local projects within the company with coordinating all technical aspects of the booking and broadcast of all local commercial elements. The other responsibility of the team is the optimization of inventory and tools following Eurosport localization strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Local Projects Management team, the person will be in charge of the optimization of the Local Inventory.
As such, he or she will have the following missions:
- Improve local volume & value with optimizing the inventory depending on Live events and Audiences
- Be the Point of Contact for the local planners regarding inventory figures and technical issues
- Daily Monitor the Local Inventory on International Feeds and Local Windows in coordination with Contract Management Teams
- Develop reporting tools for a better Yield Management
- Help on multiple developments: break patterns, automated sponsoring, fixed programs duration, 12 minutes per hour rules…
- Graduated in Master Degree in business administration, or equivalent, the ideal candidate knows the functioning of a TV media field.
- Particularly interested in understanding and improving the way advertising is aired on International TV feeds
- He/she ideally has an experience in an international business.
- Excel skills are specifically required.
- English and IT proficiency, rigor and organizational skills required.