Gestionnaire des Opérations du Service Client
|Secteur||Fédérations et Comités sportifs|
|Fonction||Ventes & Business Development|
Division / Unit: Revenue Operations / Revenue Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.06.2018
End date: 31.12.2020
UEFA is looking for a Customer Service Operations Manager. The successful candidate will oversee customer service operations, supporting all fans who purchase tickets through UEFA's website. He/she will ensure that fans are always kept informed regarding the best ways to get tickets and that UEFA staff are on hand to answer questions.
Not only will this involve sourcing and managing the right service providers, it will also mean coordinating an internal customer service team. Moreover, since tickets will be sold online, UEFA's customer services will also need to be online.
The ideal candidate will have managed the customer service operations of a company with large scale ecommerce activities.
- Setting up and running large-scale business-to-consumer customer service operations;
- Managing one or more external suppliers;
- Managing an internal team;
- Ensuring the publication of high-quality FAQs;
- Ensuring high-quality, fast and accurate communication with clients;
- Anticipating enquiries from customers;
- Planning efficient deployment of agents;
- Monitoring the efficiency of internal and external agents;
- Taking on responsibility for other projects as required;
- Liaising frequently with internal teams to align on processes and to better anticipate customer needs.
- from 4 to 6 years running large-scale customer service operations
- from 4 to 6 years running customer service operations for online sales
- Completion of relevant academic studies at Master's level
- An excellent command of English, ideally to native-speaker standard (with knowledge of other languages regarded as an asset)
- Budget Management / Advanced
- CRM / Proficient
- Project Management / Proficient
- Excellent drafting skills
- The ability to understand and anticipate customers' problems
L'Union des Associations Européennes de Football (UEFA) a été fondée en 1954, à Bâle, en Suisse.