Digital Projects Intern
Lagardère Sports creates innovative and integrated solutions for its partners – rights-holders and brands – helping them grow their value over time through a wide range of services: talent representation, venue consulting and management, event production and management, marketing rights and associated products, digital services, brand consulting, media production and distribution.
The Lagardère Sports digital team is a globally integrated team working across all Lagardère Sports services over the world. It is in charge of providing digital consultancy services to sport right holders (international and national federations, leagues, events) and advisory and activation services to brands to help maximize their investments in sport, entertainment, and lifestyle properties.
Lagardère Sports digital team is looking for a dynamic and motivated intern to assist the team through its different missions:
- Understanding, gathering and analyzing right holders digital & social platforms (analytics, audiences, content)
- Help defining recommendations about right holders digital strategy
Digital brand activation
- Participate in the creation of digital packages for sponsors
- Help elaborating ideas of activations matching brands requirements
- Help elaborating editorial planning on social media
- Management of social networks on behalf of our clients
General support to the team
- Assist in creating commercial presentations
- Conduct researches on the digital market
- Market prospection for innovative products and solutions
- Planning and delivery of presentations to Management
Student in business management – ideally with a focus on Digital / Social Media / Innovation
In addition, you may have already gained work experience in the sports sector and/or in an agency environment.
A first experience in community management is a plus.
- Fluent English speaker
- Strong interest for digital topics
- Understanding of the sport business
- Comfortable and efficient communicator
- Affinity towards community management
- Organizational and project management skills
- Ability to design basic creatives via Photoshop
- Microsoft Office
Starting : from February 2017
Duration : 6 months
Gratification : 700 € brut / mois
Workplace : Located in Boulogne-Billancourt (92)
Please send your application (CV + cover letter) clicking Postuler.