International Relations Assistant
Position : Paid internship / University work placement agreement*
Title : International Relations Assistant
Sector : Sport and Field Programs Management
Organization : Peace and Sport – L’Organisation pour la Paix par le Sport
Our mission is to promote sustainable peace by raising awareness throughout society and by teaching young people about peace using the structuring values of sport. To achieve this, we set up international cooperation between leaders from sport governing bodies, politics and athletes, stakeholders in peace, the private sector and civil society. Our action is conducted through Locally-based projects- development projects in the field - and through the organisation of international and regional Forums to provide a platform for stakeholders to meet and exchange ideas.
For more details, visit : www.peace-sport.org
Project : To help and assist in projects related to International Relations management.
Tasks typically include:
- Assist on the coordination of the International Relations communication
- Assist on the preparation work for projects with the International Sport organisations
- Assist in the monitoring of the ACT FOR WHAT MATTERS application procedure and platform
- Create and update database
- Draft reports and various types of documentation
- Organise, prepare meetings and take minutes
- Prepare Presentations
- Work on tasks related to the Forum organization
Educational level : University degree/Masters degree or equivalent (Bac + 3 to Bac + 5) in International Relations (PR, Event, etc.)
Profile : Passionate about making a positive impact to the society and about Sports. Eager to learn and able to work with others and independently. Strong in organization and planning skills. Positive attitude, flexible and a team player. The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent working knowledge of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of written and spoken French
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Writing skills
- Comfortable to work in a team
- Excellent command of Microsoft package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and internet
- Sports involvement will be appreciated
Date : Long term internship starting in January till June 2017.
Remuneration : 700€/month + travel expenses up to 60 €/month
Place : Principality of Monaco
To apply : If you are interested and believe you fit the profile, please send your CV/résumé + Motivation/cover letter by clicking on Postuler
*A work placement agreement is a three part contract between the employer, the intern, and the university that is required for an internship in Monaco. It stipulates the dates of the internship, general tasks, and mentions that the internship is directly connected to your course of study.