Corporate Events and promotion manager
1 jour restant
- Temps Plein
Eurosport, the Discovery-owned sports broadcaster, connects fans and athletes around the greatest sports events. Its channels, Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2 and Eurosportnews, reach 249 million cumulative subscribers across 99 countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Eurosport.com is Europe’s No.1 online sports news website with up to 23 million visitors each month. Eurosport Player is an all-access pass to the greatest events on the calendar, available anytime and on any device in 52 countries. Eurosport Events specialises in the management and promotion of international sporting events.
The communication department is looking for a corporate events and promotion manager for a 11 months fixed term contract (starting date : January/February 2017).
Based in Paris, in the corporate events/promotion team, the candidate will service Eurosport & Discovery affiliates/sales/rights/management requirements in terms of events and promotion organization.
- Manage hospitality events organization (Eurosport only events or join Eurosport/Discovery events)
- Identify and develop new hospitality events
- Identity and manage trade events/fairs participation and attendance
- Manage corporate events (press trip, internal events, …)
- Manage merchandise orders (vip merchandise, events merchandise)
- Provide recommendations, budget analysis, activity reports
- Deliver events within budget estimate/deadlines
- Senior and experienced candidate required with events organisation background
- Ability to adapt quickly and to collaborate with Paris team and transversal team based in UK/US
- Ability to adapt to changes, emergencies and last minute request, workflow, fixed deadlines
- Ability to find right vendors/suppliers, to negotiate rates, manage bookings, …
- Ability to understand internal needs and adapt activity to different targets groups
- Rigor, adaptation, team spirit
- Available for travels